When user is trying to apply leave on non working day system is giving an error message ( i.e Start date of the leave should be working day , Please change the start date of leave).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Success factors - Employee central Time off
- The System will always check the workschedule when user is trying to apply a leave.
- If you have configured saturday and sunday ( Not only saturday & Sunday ,it is applicable to to any non-working day, i.e., Holidays) as non-working days in workschedule, the system will throw an error message while trying to apply leave on non-working day(s).
- In the work schedule the days Saturday and Sunday are defined as non-working days.
- The calculation based on calendar days, influences only the deduction of the balance not on applying leave.
- If you select a complete week, the deduction with calculation type='calculation based on calendar days, will be 7 days.
- With calculation type 'calculation cased on "work-schedule " the deduction will be 5 days.
- This is expected system behaviour because, the system will look at work schedule when user requests leave, not the calendar days.
- Calendar days will only influence calculation of the absence request days.
- In order to have leave applied on non-working days, set the field "Requesting on Non-Working Days Allowed" in the Time Type to 'Yes'.
Calculation based on calendar days Time off Employee Central Requesting on Non-Working Days Allowed Start Date Of The Leave Should Be Working Day, Please Change The Start Date Of Leave , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem