This KBA is to help you to create your own Menu in Online Report Designer. [See following screenshot the menu called EC Standard Reports] available top left.
- How to create your menu in Online Report Designer?
- In Online Report Designer, Open "Report Designer" where are located your reports.
- Click on "File" available In the section "Manage Report"
- Select Add to Menu to display the Menu editor tool.
- Create your Menu by selecting "NEW", you will have the following screenshot
- Add a name to your menu, in this example i want to create a menu for my EC Standard Reports.Menu Label is name displayed.
- Create a Category selecting "Add Category", See following screenshot
- The Category option will be shown and allow you to create your Category / Subfolder in your menu and press "OK"
- Your Menu and Category is now created and available top Left (see following screenshot) and you need now to Add your Reports to this category using the new option available in category called "Add Report".
- Select "Add Report", then the list of available Reports will be displayed. (see next screenshot)
- Select your Report on left side and "Drag and Drop" in the left section. The next pop-up windows will be to display the name in the menu for this report. Then press OK
- Congratulation ! You have now created your first report in your Menu / Category ! Drag and Drop more report to get more link in your Category.(Reproduce steps 10)
- You have now created your menu with all desired reports. This is also how you can create your own EC Standard Reports menu or change it.
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To