When enabling Payment Information portlet and following the implementation guide to the point of assigning a Configuration UI to the Personal Information Screen Lookup, when People Profile 3 (PP3) is enabled you will need to perform some additional steps to add the Payment Information portlet to your PP3 configuration.
With PP3 you can also add the Payment Information Portlet to the Add New Employee Wizard, which is currently not supported on V12.
Employee Central 2.0 + People Profile 3
There are some additional steps to follow when configuring this portlet for People Profile 3.
The UI which is used in the Add New Employee Wizard is the UI defined in 'Personal Information Screen Lookup' in Manage Data.
To add Payment Information portlet to PP3. You must follow these steps -:
1) Create a new section in PP3 via Admin Center > Configure People Profile. Once the page has loaded scroll to the very bottom of the left panel and click Add New Section -:
2) Once the new section has been added, please add relative labels to both the block and portlet -:
3) Then once labels have been set, go back to the list of Available Blocks in the right side panel, and scroll to the very bottom. Then drag the “Live Profile MDF Information” block into the available “Place block here” portlet holder in the left panel for the new Payment Information section you have created -:
4) Once the block has been added, click on the block in the left panel and some more options will be provided in the right panel. Here you can select the MDF Screen ID you created for Payment Information (explained in the Payment Information implementation handbook). It will be displayed with the Manage Configuration UI ID that you specified when creating the UI. Once selected, click Save -:
5) Make sure that you have sufficient permissions granted to be able to view the Payment Information objects (under Miscellaneous Permissions > Payment Information + any relevant Payment Information country specific objects) -:
6) You will also need to grant permission to the Emloyee Views > Payment Information view -:
7) Once added you will be able to view the portlet in People Profile and add/edit data for Employees -:
2409336 - PP3 - Payment Information UI not working the same in Add New Employee
Payment Information PP3 People Profile 3 Add New Employee , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-OPT , Opt-in Features , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , How To