Your query show the following error :
- [Error rendering List Report component]
- List Report A duplicate autojoin column found. Table: EC_EMP_JOB_INFO_T(1) to CONFIG_GENERIC_OBJECT_T_GOLocalizedData. Join: 6f87a7f6-42cc-41d3-9e19- cc8fa0b616e5/e0f3af1f-8bae-4eac-8e9b-ffc187e87e89 . You may need to re- upload the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open your report showing [Error in rendering]
- Edit component
- Edit Query
- The query show the error [List Report A duplicate autojoin column found]
- Go in report designer
- Click on your report
- Validate your report
- This shown [A duplicate autojoin column found. Table: EC_EMP_JOB_INFO_T(1) to CONFIG_GENERIC_OBJECT_T_GOLocalizedData. Join: 6f87a7f6-42cc-41d3-9e19-cc8fa0b616e5/e0f3af1f-8bae-4eac-8e9b-ffc187e87e89 . You may need to re-upload the report.]
- Your query was previously saved in a specific ODS/EC configuration including the Label / Code or anything related to EC configuration.
- The report fail because your ODS / Advanced reporting instance has been updated based on your new Employee Central configuration but your report need to be updated.
- Select your report
- Edit the Query (right click on the component + Edit query).
- In this example, the message show duplicate with [MDF_GENERIC_OBJECT_JOB_JUNCTION] (mean Job function field) in [EMP_EC_JOBINFO] mean Job information table.
- Remove the Job family fields and select the new Job Familly name (In this example, you can see previous name was Job familly and new name is now Job Familly [Wings] and we assume this field is called Job Familly Wings also in your Employee Central instance)
- Save your query
- Return and the report should work again
If this doesn't fix your incident, feel free to open a new incident and contact your support. We will be glad to help you.
ODS,Advanced Reporting,Error validation,Validation,Report, Duplicate,List Report A duplicate autojoin column found , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem