- Chart incorrect.
- Graph dynamic Y-axis does not work properly.
- Incorrect chart output after upgrading Crystal Reports to the latest version.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In the latest version of Crystal Reports, open an existing report with a Chart.
- Refresh the report.
- Notice the chart is incorrect.
- Report was designed using a Third Party Charting Tool (Three D Graphics) and the tool is not installed on the computer where Crystal Reports is currently installed.
- Right-click on the Chart, select Chart Expert, open a Text tab and notice some titles have "@" character added at the beginning - this is the indication of the Three D Graphics Chart Tool.
- Contact the Third Party (http://www.threedgraphics.com) to get assistance with the Chart Engine deployment.
- Please note: Charts created using a third party tool, are not supported by SAP if the Chart engine belongs to a Third Party.
- Chart engine: sscsdk80.dll , is located in the folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAPBusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86
X-Axis, Y-Axis, Dynamic Charting, graph corrupted , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016