- When attempting to create a logon token to the LMS using the OData service the follwing error is returned:
- message:Details are hidden. Check the logs.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- You must create a logon token request to the LMS host. In order to do this you must provide a base64 encoded client secret and tenant id. A full description of what needs to be provided for the token to be granted is located at help.sap.com.
- One of the parameters that need to be defined when creating a token is the tenant id, also known as the company id. In this case the value of the tenant id is incorrect and will result in the error and will not allow a token to be generated.
- Validate the tenant id/company id being supplied to ensure it is correct.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511 ; SuccessFactors Learning 1508