- An Error ##### importing a report (where #####) is a set of numbers.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to import a custom report to the LMS.
- The error number returned in the error is simply a reference to where the actual exception has occurred in the LMS server logs. To identify the root cause a ticket must be created with support for investigation of the exception in the logs.
- One of the most common causes of a failure to import a report is a failure to read the correct parameter handle. This can be caused by attempting to define a parameter that will use an LMS search selector which is not defined in the Plateau.rptlibrary.
- The concept of LMS supported parameters and static parameters are discussed in the Getting Started with Report Designer document available with the download of the designer.
- If there is not a support LMS search selector parameter then simply change the parameter into a static parameter and the report should import properly.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511