Shared adhoc report not visible for certain users
- SuccessFactors HCM All Release
- Ad Hoc Report all domain
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with user A
- Go to Analytics – Ad Hoc Reports > Share a report with user B
- Prox as user B
- Go to Analytics – Ad Hoc reports - check the shared report from the adhoc report list.
- User B could not see the shared report on the list.
User B do not have permission to create or run report based on this Ad Hoc subdomain schema
In Admin Centre, as an administrator check the permission for these users
- For user who can see the shared - what report permission allow this user to see the shared report
- For user who cannot see the shared report - check if the user has sufficient permission to see content for this adhoc subdomain schema
- Grant report permission on this report domain to the users who are not able to see the shared.
- shared adhoc report not visible
- user not able to see shared adhoc report
- Report sharing
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511