You would like to display an item in the "Featured" tile on the Learning home page for users.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
From the learning home page, you see the "Featured" tile, but currently there is nothing to display.
After you associate the item or curriculum with one or more catalogs, you can select a flag that the system uses in the catalog to visually indicate whether the item is new, featured, or revised.
You can set the flag to appear in the catalog until the date you enter in the Until box. If you select a value from the Flag list, then you must select a date that the system removes the flag from the item or curriculum in the catalog.
You can then type a reason for expiring the flag and removing it from catalog search results on a certain date (for example, the item is no longer "new" after that date).
Any text that you enter into the Reason box is intended for administrators only and cannot be viewed in the user interface. You can also select a date that the system expires an item or a curriculum from a catalog. Expiring an item or a curriculum does not inactivate the item or curriculum but ensures that they are no longer available in the catalog.
As an administrator:
- Access the item you want to feature.
- From the 'Related' sidebar, click on the 'Catalogs' tab.
- In the 'Catalog Options' column, select the 'Flag' dropdown menu for the selected catalog.
- Select 'Feature' in the dropdown menu.
- Add the date to begin featuring this item in the 'Until' date field.
- Click 'Save'.
* Note that the 'Reason' field and the 'Expires' date field are optional.
feature, user lp, learning history page, learning plan, kal, kac, learning management , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To