- It is possible to remove the percent complete of the Employee Profile?
- How to disable the “Sticky Note” from my Profile page?
It is possible to remove the percent complete of my profile?
The “Sticky Note” is a notice for users to complete the information in their profile. The Profile Percent completion is calculated based on the configuration of this information; such as “userinfo” portlets and “background” portlets editable for users in all profile pages.
Although the intent of this note is to inform the users that their profile are incomplete and there are information missing - warning them to keep their profile complete - you can remove it.
How to disable the “Sticky Note” from my Profile page?
In case you would like to remove the Profile Percent Complete “Sticky Note” from your Profile, please follow the bellow steps:
- Go to Admin Tools > Employee Files > Configure Employee Files:
- At the bottom of this page you will find the checkbox “Enable Percent Complete”:
- Disable this option and click on “Save” button below this option to apply the change:
- Now the “Sticky Note” was removed from your Profile:
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To