You want to know how the Country and Language variants of a Form Template are determined for a Sales Quote preview.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Click on the Sales Quotes view.
- Open Sales Quote ABC (where ABC stands as ID of the Sales Quote).
- Click in the Actions and then Preview.
Form template selected is not what you were expecting.
In the Administrator -> Business Flexibility -> Form Template Maintenance screen, the country of the form template means the country of the Sales Unit of the Sales Quote (country of the Sender) and the language of the template is the language of the Sales Quote document (language of the Receiver). If the variables above are not met by any means, the system will use the Form Template with no country selected and English language.
This is the standard behaviour of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Sales Quote ; Preview ; Form Template ; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To