How to mass update the date pattern preference for all users
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Login to LMS --> Go to References --> Geography --> Locale
- Select the locale and select the date pattern that you want to use.
- Now make this date pattern as default and will be associated with any NEW user associated with this locale
- Through mass update (connector/import tool): Update of locale will force an update of date and time pattern, because it is part of the locale.
Connector updates which have to be configured:
- SYSTEM CONFIG -> CONNECTORS set sfuser.connector.update.updatePreferences=Y or user.connector.update.updatePreferences=Y
- In the input file change the user's locale to an other locale i.e. your current locale is German, use English. Run the connector
- In the input file change the user's locale back to the original value i.e. German. Run the connector
- reset sfuser.connector.update.updatePreferences=N or user.connector.update.updatePreferences=N to avoid further system update of users individual settings by connectors
prefrences, users, date format, mass update, change default date pattern, locale, sfuser.connector.update.updatePreferences, user.connector.update.updatePreferences , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To