- How can I add recipients for cloud notifications?
- How can I remove recipients for Cloud notifications?
- How can I receive Cloud notifications?
- Support Portal
- As an S-user, the customer can go to the Support Portal and check their authorizations and roles to determine if they are configured for the notification.
- In the Support Portal (https://support.sap.com) after logging in, a customer can click their user name at the top of the page, then click Display my authorizations and roles.
- Under the Authorizations tab, the customer should see the Display Cloud Data installation profile.
If there is no Display Cloud Data installation profile, the user should contact their Super Administrator who is able to add this profile.
- The Super Administrator, also called the SuccessFactors Cloud Administrator, can go to the SAP Support
Portal’s User Management application to view the current cloud-users at their company. All active
SuccessFactors cloud-users who work at a company that purchased SuccessFactors will be on the outage distribution list.
- Navigate to support.sap.com.
- Click the SuccessFactors: View My Launchpad then click the User Management tile.
- The Super Administrator selects the user’s profile then clicks the Authorizations tab.
- Click the Display Cloud Data authorization. This S-user will now receive notifications.
Outage , KBA , LOD-SF-COM , Obsolete: Please use subcomponent of XX-SER-SAPSMP instead , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem