You have created a third party delivery notification ID with alphanumeric chartecters (for example 'LM13523943001), however system allows you to create the third party delivery notification ID with the same chartecters. Instead you expect the below error message.
Error: The delivery notification already exists. Enter a new delivery notification ID.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Third-Party Order Fulfilment work center
- Go to the Third-Party Delivery Notifications view
- Enter the Third-Party Delivery Notification (for example 'LM13523943001T)
- Go to the Third-Party Purchase Orders view
- Select the Query Open Purchase Orders
- Select the relevant Purchase Order and select New Third-Party Delivery Notification
- Enter Delivery Notification ID as 'LM13523943001T
- System will not throw any duplicate error messages up on releasing the notification
You can create Third-Party Delivery Notifications with Underscore ( _ ) as prefix instead of Inverted Comma ( ' ). The system will throw a dulpicate error message. (For example: _LM13523943001T).
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To