The Reporting and Analytics icon is greyed out in the Admin Center Company Processes and Cycles section.
Consequently you are unable to access/search for functions like manage dashboards, Restore Deleted reports etc.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Reporting and Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Admin Center
- The Reporting and Analytics Icon is greyed out.
- When you try clicking it, the following is displayed:
Reporting has not been licensed for your company instance yet.
You can find more information about Reporting by looking here:
This is a known Product Limitation.
A fix has been developed for the issue and will be released in the B1902 / Q1 2019 release.
Internal ticket # for reference: AYT-16637
The interim workaround is to be enable one of the classic reporting frameworks:
- Provisioning - Select the desired instance
- Company Settings - Analytics and Dashboard Tabs & Misc...... Reporting
- Analytics Tab (Reporting button in V9)
- Enable one or more of the following options:
- List Views (Dashboard Drilling)
- Spreadsheet Reports
- Classic Reporting
Option to be selected in Provisioning:
The feature will be available for usage now:
Reporting and Analytics, Greyed out, grayed out, Disabled, Reporting and Analytics licensed, admin centre, not been licensed , KBA , reproting , greyed out , licensed , reporting , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Bug Filed