When trying to nominate successors from the Position Tile, Talent Search or v12 Succession Org Chart, an application error occurs:
- SuccessFactors Succession Org Chart
- SuccessFactors Talent Search
- SuccessFactors Position Tile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home > Succession;
- Click on Succession Org Chart, Position Tile or Talent Search;
- Nominate successors;
- An application error occurs.
This application error may occur because the Career Worksheet is enabled in your instance, but there is no Career Worksheet template uploaded.
When we are nominating a successor, the system will try to retrieve the user's readiness information from Career Worksheet. However, since there is no template uploaded, an application error occurs.
In order to solve this issue, currently there are two options:
1. The Career Worksheet can be disabled from your instance, if it is not necessary and you do not use it;
2. A valid Career Worksheet template can be uploaded through the back-end of your instance.
- To disable the Career Worksheet, please create an incident with Cloud Product Support.
- To have a valid Career Worksheet template uploaded in your instance, you would need to contact your implementation consultant, as this step would require an implementation of Career Worksheet in your instance.
application error v12 SOC Succession Org Chart Position Tile Talent Search Talent Card nominating adding successor nominate nomination add find successors , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-NOM , Nominations - Form Based and Formless , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , LOD-SF-SCM-TS , Talent Search , Problem