All the Business Partners are listed in the value help of Bill-To role within Involved Parties facet of the Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to Accounts view and search for Account ABC (where ABC is the account name).
- Open account ABC and go to the Relationship facet .
Here for Relationship Type Had Bill-To Party ,there are 2 Business Partner i.e. PQR(where PQR is Main Bill-To Party) and LMN(where LMN is another Bill-To Party) maintain.
- Go to the Sales Order facet of Account ABC and click on the New button to create sales order .The Sales Order XYZ(where XYZ is sales order id) is created.
- Open Sales Order XYZ and go to the Involved Parties facet.
- Here you can see the Bill-To is correctly determine as PQR.
- Remove the Bill-To and click on the Add button to add the Bill-To role again.
In the value help of New Bill-To Name, it displays all the Business Partner .
On the Involved Parties facet a very generic data is shown, reflecting all possible Business Partners to be added.On the Header section of Sales Order for Bill-To, a specific data is called with a default with query Related to Account.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To