How to enable the Analytics Tab and grant access to your users ORD (Online Report Designer).
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Analytics & Reporting
There are two possible solutions for this topic. If you do not have the Report Center enabled it is required to follow the first one. If yes, please follow the second one.
- After the ORD activation completed, the customer Admin User will have to enable the Analytics Tab to allow users with permission to access ORD in the Admin Center.
- Go to the Admin Center (if Permission Group and Role Permission already exist go to steps 4)
- Manage Permission group - Create a Permission Group to add user who will have access to ORD
- Manage Permission Role - Create a Permission Role to attach to the Group
- Select permission
- Analytics permission
- Check Show Analytics (SubTab)
- Click on Finished (to save) when done
- Go to the permission group created and Attach the Role to the Permission
- In case the Report Center is enabled on the instance is required to select the "Functional Permissions" as above and have the "Report Center" permission enabled under "Report Permission".
You can refer to the Configuring Instances in Provisioning guide to understand how to enable ORD from provisioning.
WFA - access - ORD - ODS - Advanced Reporting - Detailed Reporting , KBA , ord , sub-tab , sub tab , analytics , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To