Not able to fetch the LMS data from ORD even though the User is an LMS Admin, both the BizX and LMS user IDs are same and there is no workflow restriction for the User in LMS.
- SAP Successfactors
- Online Report designer (ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Home-->Analytics
- Create a report under learning data
- Try to expand the Learning schema, not able to see any tables.
The language migh not have set correctly for the user in the BizX instance. The language must be same in BizX and Plateau.
- This issue happens due to the difference in the language set in both Bizx and Plateau. The language must be set same in both Bizx and Plateau besides the conditions mentioned above.
- The locale/language that the user has in BizX, is sent through to WFA when they go into it (Analytics/Analytics etc)
- If WFA does not have that language, it is ignored
- LMS has its own way of assigning a language to a user, which is not connected to BizX.
Analytics, Online Report Designer(ORD), Learning data, LMS data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To