Why does ODS show the old record but not the older version of the label, like it does in EC Module? This is when user change an effective-dated record, and the label that goes with it, and list the old and new records in ODS.
Position title does not display the historical value in ODS report.
- SAP Successfactors
- Advanced Reporting(ODS)
Reproducing the Issue
* Navigate to Home-->Analytics-->Detailed Reporting-->Metadata Framework-->Position
* Position Title column will not show the as of date value
* Customer change the Position on a given date, and the label (position title)
* In ODS you can see the older and newer effective dated Position record, as expected, and dates are normal
* Both old and new records show the new Title. Means, the historical data for the position title will not display in ODS Report.
Labels, such as Position title, are normally Translatable Labels. This allows the entry of the field in more than one language. In MDF Definition, the attribute "Data Type" would be "Translatable".
Translatable labels are not effective dated.
Position title, are normally Translatable Labels. This allows the entry of the field in more than one language. Translatable labels are not effective dated. There are two GenericObject tables in BizX. There is the one that we replicate in ODS, and apparently there is a second, History, file. We do not replicate this history table. It is not available in ODS. Upgrade to Realms from ODS should solve this issue.
Analytics, ODS, Advanced Reporting, MDF objects , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To