When trying to create a Project Purchase Request, system throws the error message: Business Partner XYZ not active.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Project Management Work Center, choose the Projects view
- Search for the Project XXX and click on View All button
- Choose Products tab and select Product YYY
- Click on Create Purchase Request and choose For Service/Supplier
System throws the error message: Business Partner XYZ not active.
System is throwing this error message because the Business Partner XYZ, which is a Service Agent, is Blocked.
Although the Supplier’s status is Active, the Service Agent XYZ assigned to it is Blocked.
In order to be able to create the Purchase Request, you must change the Service Agent status to Active.
- In the Supplier Base Work Center, choose the Service Agents view
- Search for the Service Agent XYZ and click on View All button
- Click on Change Status button and choose Active
- Click on Save.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To