- Certain users receive the below error when running Ad Hoc reports online:
- Exporting the report offline as CSV will fetch expected results
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to 'Ad Hoc reports' in the Reports Center as the affected user
- Click any report and select 'Run Report'
- Choose the 'Run Online' option and Generate the Report
- Lack of 'User Login' permission in RBP
- Locked User account
- Modify 'General User Permission'
Admin Center> Set User Permissions> Manage Permission Role> Select the desired Role> General User Permission
- Grant 'User Login' permission and save the changes
- The user will have to re-login for the changes to take effect
In admin Center, there is link called “Reset user account"
If it is showing cancel icon in red colour, reset the user account which will change to tick mark in green colour
HTTP Status 401 Ad Hoc - The authentication of the user - User is not able to run reports Adhoc, HTTP Status 401, Authentication , KBA , 401 ad hoc , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem