When using the notification template editor, learning admins need to know how to add images.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System - LMS
- Notification template editor
To add an image to the rich text editor, either:
- drag and drop the image into the editor (Image should be hosted on Internet not on local system and should be accessible without asking any credentials)
- drag and drop the image into a browser tab, which will display the source URL.
- copy and paste the source URL for the image into the 'Source' field of the attachments dialog window.
Successfactors, learning, pic, img, jpg, jpeg, png, file, attach, attachment, logo, editer, email, notifications, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To