The below error is returned when searching for Exams
Please report the following error to your system administrator:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: ORA-00904: "PA_CBT_EXAM_DEF"."EXAM_NAME": invalid identifier
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Within the Admin Console navigate to:
- Content->Exam Objects
- Attempt to search for exam objects
- The issue has also been known to occur when selecting filters for the 'User Exam Data' report
- There is a flag defined for the LMS that can cause this error. Further investigation is needed to determine root cause.
In order to resolve this a modification to the search selector is required.
Navigate to System Admin>Configuration>Search Selectors.
Find the one for the Exam object and choose to modify.
Within the text box find the setting for 'checkActive', it should be currently set to true.
Modify this setting and set it to 'false'.
Apply your changes and then monitor the behavior.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem