- OK button grayed out.
- Not possible to click on the OK button of a Calculated Dimension.
- When an incorrect syntax is typed in a Calculated Dimension, an error message is displayed that the formula is not correct, but even after correcting the fomula, the 'OK' button remain greyed out. It is only possible to click on the "Cancel" button, and start again.
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Lumira Desktop, create a document off any data source.
- In the Prepare room, create a Calculated Dimension.
- In the Calculated Dimension, create a formula with one syntax error, anc click "OK"
- An error will display, and the "OK" button will be disabled.
- Even after correcting the error, it is still no longer possible to click "OK", as the button is grayed out.
- This issue has been reported to SAP.
- The issue has been resolved in SAP Lumira Desktop 1.30 and above.
unavaiable , incorrect, lumira, grayed , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Bug Filed
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0