This KBA explains the resolution for the Name field which is not being sent ERP/ECP through disvision replication "iFlow: EC to ERP Division Replication v1.0"
The information for the Division entity is filled wrong and you want to correct the same.
You edit the record and insert a new time slice and make the correction.
Save the record.
You run the org replication iFlow, and the changes which are made are not replicated to ERP/ECP.
HCM on-premise, ECP, Bizx
The translations for the field is not updated.
- Logon to successfactors instance.
- Goto admin center -> manage data.
- Now, choose the division where incorrect data is maintained.
- Click on the latest timeslice of the record and edit it, make correction choose the translations field and correct the spelling inside the translation field too.
- Save the record and now replicate through org replication interface. Changes will be picked and replicated.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Std. SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , LOD-EC-INT-ORG , Org Integration EC to SAP ERP , Problem