- Background Kob shows 'Failed' Status.
- Background job Error message: Unable to deploy the zip file for ***.Could not write to "sftp://***.php". Please check your settings
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Import content with Import tools: Content->Tools->Content Import
2. Go through the wizard to import the course content zip file, on last step Press 'Schedule Job' to trigger SFTP tranfer. The error is raised
The content zip file content coanyions server scripting extension such as .php, .asp, and .jsp file extensions. Icontent SFTP is preventing those extensions from being imported.
- Make sure there are no .php, .asp or .jsp files contained withing the zip file
- The Background job Error message points to the file causing problem
IContent; Upload course; LMS; Could not write to sftp; scheduled Job Failed; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem