Expanding Employee Central related ORD > Live Data domains that are Effective Dated results in error message “Application error: An error occurred in processing your request”.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Online Report Designer is enabled, "Use SFSF Live Data" is enabled in Org Local Config Admin, and the user has RBP permissions in BizX allowing Adhoc reporting.
1. Login to SuccessFactors
2. Navigate to Analytics > Analytics
3. Under Tools section (lower left corner), select "Detailed Reporting".
4. Under the Add section (upper left), expand "Live Data"
5. Select one of the Effective Dated domains related to Employee Central:
- Job Information (Date Range)
- “Non-Recurring Compensation (Date Range)”
- “Recurring Compensation Information (Date Range)”
6. An error message “Application error: An error occurred in processing your request” a few minutes after expanding the domain.
Adhoc SubDomain Schema, SDS , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem