When user is modifying Job Specification, Internal/External Job Description and presses ""ENTER"", the page jumps to the bottom of page.
- This issue is only present in Internet Explorer 11
- SuccessFactors Recruitment
Reproducing the Issue
In any requisition, scroll down to the Job Description field and Update it.
When you press Enter key in the description box, the screen moves to the bottom.
Issue could be replicated only on IE11
- The component causing this problem is the CKeditor. It's a compatibility issue between this tool, and running IE11 in quirks mode.
- According to the support ticket Engineering has opened (https://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/13512), they have decided not to fix this. It is out of our hands.
- Solution is to have all the RCM clients to not run IE11 in quirks mode. Please notify the client's to run IE’s compatibility mode.
If your client is already running IE’s compatibility mode, and still see this issue, that is another problem, and will need a new JIRA.
- MS information found here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11
Workaround has been provided, to use IE10, Firefox or Chrome.
MS information found here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11
- Internet explorer 11
- Compatability mode
- quirk mode
- edit job description