Process tab is not available for a user
Unable to start Onboarding Process Manually
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to Onboarding
- Process Tab is not available
- Navigate to Super Admin
- Select your Process
- Check that the Start Control is not Empty
- If empty, please select "Standard_OnboardingStartControl".
- PS: Please do not change the "Start Control" property for standard processes.
- If your user still does not see "Process" tab Navigate to Onboarding
- Find the group associated with the users
- Select it and choose Assign on the Navigation
- Select the process you desire
- Grant the user Activity Step Permission of the first step
- Grant the user WQ Monitoring Step Permissions of the first step
SAP Note: HR Managers do not have permissions to start the process manually in the system hence the Process Tab will not be available to them.
Process Tab, Manual Process, Onboarding, Custom Process, Standard Process, Unable to start Onboarding Process Manually , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ONB , Onboarding Core , Problem