EC Effective Dated Entries --> Alternative Names missing after 1511 release.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Admin User
- Go to "Manage Permission Role"
- Select the Role Name
- Click Permission button
- Under "Personal Information" Effective Dated Entries we no longer see Alternate First Name, Last Name and Middle Name
In the right hand scrrenshot you will see that the fields are no longer available after 1511 release.
- This behavior changes were applied in 1511. After b1511 there is no separate permission for alternate name fields (First Name, Middle Name and Last Name). They will have the same permission that is given to their parent fields.
- For example if a user has permission for first name field, he/she will have the permission to first-name-alt1 and first-name-alt2.
- The alternate fields names are removed from the RBP page.
- This is working as expected.
For Internal: Refer enginering ticket ECT-38721
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem