You are trying to use a special characters in email address field and the error messagem Email Address is not valid appears.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Click on New.
- Try to add an E-mail address with a special character.
- Error message appears.
Special characters need to be allowed on the system.
This can be done following the below steps:
- Go to the Business configuration work center.
- Click on Implementation Projects view.
- Open Fine Tune activity.
- Search for the acitivity Address Checks and open it.
- Mark the checkbox.
Result: The system will not trigger the email check anymore , you will be able to add this emails without any error message.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To