Organization Dashboard is accessible to those users who have access to any one of the Organization present in the LMS system and should have access to at least one of the System Dashboard Charts.
Below are the steps to provide access to a user:
1. Search for the user and then in Related area click on option of 'More':
2. Now navigate to 'Organization Dashboard' section in listed under options in left panel:
3. On this section there are two sub-sections:
-> Dashboard Charts
-> Dashboard Organizations
4. Under 'Dashboard Charts', there are 4 check boxes and these are System Charts. User should have access to at least 1 of these options, here we are selecting all 4 for example:
5. Now under the section of "Dashboard Organizations" we should select the organization/organizations to which user should have access (Mandatory is at least 1 Org). To select one,
utilize the link "add one or more from list" as shown below:
6. Once the above steps are done, then user will have access to Organization Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot:
Similary manu users can have access to same Organizations & vice-versa.
Learning Management System
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem