- If a user registers for an external LMS site, the user receives a confirmation and the admin receives an information that a new user has registered for the specific site. Where is the admin specified that will receive the notification?
- Who will receive the admin notification and where can this be set within the LMS?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- When user creates a new account request notification is sent out to admin who is assigned approval role.
- This is specified in System Admin > Configurations > Global Variables > Approval process settings > "'Default User-Created Account Process ID:"
- For this functionality approval process needs to have specific users associated as approver.
- Under Approval Process Steps (Admin > References > System Admin > Approval Process), add supervisor/admin ids who are authorized to approve/reject user account registration request.
- Below notifications will be triggered to user and supervisor
- Notify User about self registration account approval
- Notify User about self registration account denial
Please note that if no Approval Process is set, as showed on the previous steps, then LMS will take the default email address configured on System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > Mail tab > Field 'User Notification Email'.
External LMS site, user register LMS, Notification for external LMS register, setting for admin approval process, Change email recipient for external user registration , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To