- The questionnaire survey has only 10 pages whereas the user see 22 pages when taking the survey
- When previewing the survey on the admin side it display only 10 pages whereas the same survey when taken up by user it display 22 pages
- Survey:Instructor specific questions are not displayed as the Instructors have not been maintained.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a questionnaire survey on admin side with multiple pages with few as Resource type = 'None' and few as Resouce type ='Instructor'
2. Now associated this survey to an ILT item which has multiple segments and record learning this item for a user
3. Survey will be added to user's learning plan, Proxy user account
4. Open survey and you will see that same page is displayed multiple time
- Reason user see duplicate pages for the same question is because the 'Resource Type' of that question is set as "Instructor".
- When Resource type is set as "Instructor" it display the same question for all the Instructor associated with that item
- If you have an item with multiple segments and each segment having its own instructor, then survey page will display same question for each instructor
- If you do not wish user to fill survey for each Instructor then on the admin side, change "Resource Type" to 'None' by browsing Learning > Questionnaire Survey > Edit survey > Questions
Questionnaire survey, duplicate pages, Instructor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , LMS Surveys , Problem