For the same job requisition, the RCM Posting Date is not the same date shown on RMK career site.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Command Center (RMK Backend)
Reproducing the Issue
The reproduce this issue we need to do the following steps:
- Look for a job on RCM career site;
- Look for the same job on RMK career site;
- Compare the RCM Posting Date with the Date field on RMK career site.
The following example ilustrate these steps:
Step 1: Look for a job on RCM career site and observe the Posting Date. The Posting Date can be viewed in the highlighted red retangle in figure below. For this example the RCM Posting Date is 09/04/2015.
Step 2: Look for the same job on the RMK career site. The posting Date field observed is Oct 3, 2015.
Step 3: We can observe the inconsistency between the RCM Posting Date and Date field on RMK career site.
The date presented on RMK career site is not the Posting Date in RCM. This is the date that the job was activated in RMK when it came over from RCM.
The following steps can be used to chek these informations:
- Log in to Command Center (RMK Backend) and navigate to Jobs > Search
- With the status set to Active, click the Run Search button;
- Look for the particular job and click the icon to the left of the title to open the Job Edit window.
In the following figure we can see the details of the job. The two dates observed before can be viewed: Oct. 3, 2015 (RMK Date field) e 09-04-2015 (RCM Posting Date).
The Reference Date is the Date field shown on RMK career site. The Start Date 09-04-2015 is the RCM Posting Date. This last one cannot be viewed on RMK career site.
It should be noted that the Reference Date is updated every 30 days automatically by the RMK platform. The jobs are updated to help promote SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and to help to keep the web content fresh. This has been the case since RMK was first deployed in 2008 and the RMK system continuously proves clients are better with it.
RCM Posting Date, RMK Date Field, RMK and RCM job posting dates , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, SSO, MOB, ONB etc , How To