You can see a standard field called Product Specification ID & Product Specification Description in the purchase order view. However you cannot find this field in the migration template for the purchase order document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view and select Open Activity List
- Navigate to Prepare tab and select All Activities
- Select the activity Prepare for Data Migration and Open
- Select the link Download Migration Templates
- Under Transation Data, you can find the Purchase Orders
- Select Download and Save the file to desktop
- In the migration template, you cannot see the above fields Product Specification ID & Product Specification Description
In the current release of ByDesign Product Specification Id details are not supported in the migration templates.
This is a new requirement and will be available in a future release of SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To