- As soon as a Curricula is assigned to Users, it's showing as completed, even though the Users have not completed any item from the list of items or requirements in the Curricula;
- Some completed Curricula do not display a completion status or completion date in Users Curricula tab.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Items or Requirements to a Curriculum;
- Assign the Curriculum to a User;
- Note that in the User's record, the Curriculum shows as completed;
- None of the Items in the Curriculum or Requirements have been completed, or show as completed in the User's Completed Items list;
- From the User view, the Curriculum appears in the User's Learning Plan;
- The User's Curricula Status page shows the Curriculum as completed.
The Items within the curricula or curricula requirements does not have an Effective Date and/or Assignment Type populated.
Without an Effective Date and Assignment Type of "Required", the requirement is considered optional and the Curricula will always be considered "Complete". There are some options as:
- If you want to group Items that are optional for the User to complete, consider using an Assignment Profile or Programs. There is also the functionality of Requirements for one the User needs to complete only a number of Items inside a bigger Pool of Items.
- Add the Effective Date and Assignment Type by following below steps:
- On admin end, Search for the curricula;
- In related section to Contents Tab;
- Click in the Edit button, a popup window should appear;
- Click in the Edit link on the Items being shown;
- Add the Effective Date as required and Assignment Type as Required:
Visit SAP SuccessFactors Learning on the SAP Help Portal and search for "Learning Curricula Administration" to review the latest User Assistance Documentation on Learning Curricula
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS Curricula, Curriculum, Issue with completion marked as completed, Effective date, Assignment Type req requirement pool required items incomplete status wrong incorrect curr , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , Problem