New supplier part number which is maintained in the product master data is not populating in the Purchase Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Navigate to Purchase Orders view.
- Show all Purchase Orders & select the relevant Purchase order.
- Navigate to Items Tab & Choose Basic Data sub-tab.
- Supplier Part Number maintained in the master data is not reflected.
The Supplier Part Number which is visible in the purchase order is fetched from the contract against the relevant supplier. The part number which is maintained in product master data will not be displayed in the purchase order.
This is the designed system behavior.
Therefore we need to create a new contract for a new supplier part number to be fetched in the purchase request/purchase order.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Product Enhancement