- Admin goes to a Scheduled Offering and attempts to record the learning for a user but the Record learning option is greyed out
Admin goes to Users > Tools> Record Learning and receives an error: "You cannot record a learning event for the following scheduled offering, as it has not yet ended"
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) b1511 and later versions
- Admin interface > Scheduled offering record > Actions menu
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin> Learning> Scheduled Offerings
- Search for the relevant Scheduled Offering (SO)
- The "Record Learning" option in the Actions Menu is greyed out
- The end date of the Scheduled Offering might be in the future and the LMS is not configured to allow you to record learning for offerings which have not yet ended.
In LMS admin navigate to
- system admin > Configuration > Global Variables
- Under General settings search for: Learning events can be recorded prior to the scheduled offering end date
- check the box
- Apply changes (at the bottom of the screen)
schedule, Scheduled Offering, SO, scheduled, offering, record learning, actions, grey, greyed out, record learning Learning events can be recorded prior to the scheduled offering end date, You cannot record a learning event for the following scheduled offering, as it has not yet ended , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem
|Recording Learning from Scheduled Offering Records.docx|