- Cannot locate Users from User Sync report
- How to confirm user sync loaded successfully in Onboarding
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Use the Audit Trail in Onboarding to confirm if Sync jobs were successfully loaded:
- Settings > Audit Trail
- Select the Date
- Type = "BLANK FIELD"
- Event Code = INTEGRATION
- Click Apply Filter
You should see:
- INTEGRATION_PROC for when the process has started
- INTEGRATION_PROC for every 10,000 records loaded successfully
- INTEGRATION_FAIL if records failed to load.
- INTEGRATION_PROC upon completion of the Integration Process
- To view the number of records that processed, double-click the INTEGRATION_PROC
- To view the number of Failed records, double-click INTEGRATION_FAIL
User Sync, INTEGRATION_PROC, INTEGRATION_FAIL , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To