How to confirm if User Sync is successfully fed to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Audit Trail
- Set the Event Date and Time
- Clear the value in the Type field
- Input INTEGRATION in Event Code
- Click Apply Filter to generate the report, see image below for visual assistance
- In the report generated, below events will show with Object ID of SuccessFactorsUserImport
- INTEGRATION_PROC - The first event will show the Foundation Import has been uploaded and will be processed
- INTEGRATION_PROC - Every 10,000 records loaded successfully will show import success
- INTEGRATION_FAIL - This will show if there's an error with the user being synced or database
- INTEGRATION_COMP - This event will show after INTEGRATION_PROC successfully processed all users
- Below images show what the event will looks like.
INTEGRATION_PROC - The first event will show the Foundation Import has been uploaded and will be processed
INTEGRATION_PROC - Every 10,000 records loaded successfully will show import success
INTEGRATION_FAIL - This will show if there's an error with the user being synced to the database
INTEGRATION_COMP - This event will show after INTEGRATION_PROC successfully processed all users
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, SCR, LOD-SF-OBD-SCR,Secure File Transfer Protocol, SFTP, Inbound, Outbound, Integration, UserSync, user, sync, foundation import, User Sync, INTEGRATION_PROC, INTEGRATION_FAIL, problem, difficulty, trouble, worry, complication, difficult situation; snag, hitch, drawback, stumbling block, obstacle, hurdle, hiccup, setback, catch; predicament, plight; misfortune, mishap, misadventure; a dilemma, quandary; information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip, solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To