The contract item is with status as In Process, though Fulfilment Status and Invoice Status is Finished.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- In the Find field search with ID ABC (where ABC is the Contract ID) and click on the Edit button.
- Go to the Items tab and select Item PQR (where PQR is service base line-item) for which Fulfilment Status is Finished and Invoice Status is Finished.
You can see the Status of Item PQR is still showing as In Process.
Item PQR will have the status as Completed ,once all the 3 conditions are satisfied as below :-
- Fulfilment Status as Finished
- Invoice Status as Finished
- Contract ABC ->Item PQR: End Date is reach i.e. validity of Item PQR is expired.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To