Error "No screen exists for this object type; contact your system administrator to resolve this issue" while navigating to manage document template page
- SuccessFactors Employee Central V2
- Document Generation
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Navigate to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Document Template
- Select Document Generation Template
- Below error appears.
"No screen exists for this object type; contact your system administrator to resolve this issue."
Document Generation Screen Look Up is not added in Manage Data or screen id inside 'Document Generation Template' is empty.
1) Ensure you have downloaded one of the available Config UI's for Document Generation, from the SuccessStore. See the Implementation Handbook for details
Pre-delivered Configuration UI screens provided by the Product Management team are available in the Success Store.
Import them using 'Import and Export Data" admin tool.
2) Assign the Config UI to the "Document Generation Screen Look Up" object in Manage Data. See the Implementation Handbook for details
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Data
- Create New -> Document Generation Screen Look Up
- In the "Object Type" drop down select "Document Generation Template"
- In the "Screen ID" select an existing screen id (imported via Success Store).
- Click "Save"
In case it is empty, Go to Admin Center-> Manage Configuration UI -> Create New-> Provide a name for "Id" -> "Select Base Object" select "Document Generation Template". -> Click on Save.
Enter this ID to the Screen Id of Document Generation Screen Look up. Default name of the UI is "DocumentGenerationOverviewConfigUIMeta".
2230089 - Document Generation: Error while importing screen look up file from Success Store
SuccessFactors Employee Central V2, EC, Document Generation, No screen exists, No screen exists for this object type; contact your system administrator to resolve this issue, DocumentGenerationConfigUICheck , KBA , successfactors , employee central , document_generation , error_no_screen_exists , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , Problem