You have a requirement to change some of the Decimal notation/places to Zero or more than 2 but in the system most of the Currencies are set to 2 decimal places.
Is it possible to change?
SAP Business By Design
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation and select Open Activity List button.
- Go to Fine Tune tab.
- Search and open the Activity Currencies.
The Currency Code and Display Decimal are set as per the standard official ISO 4217. Please refer to the Wikipedia page https://en.wikip edia.org/wiki/ISO_4217.
Since it is ISO standards, it is not allowed to change in the fine tuning activity.
Administration Guide: Configure Currencies
Currency, change, decimal, Währungen, Angezeigte Dezimalstelle, display currency, Dezimalstelle , KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To