The Edit Offer Details button present on an existing offer to create a new version of the offer is wiping out the previously populated fields thereby causing the new offer version to be saved without this original information
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Home > Recruiting
2. Select any job requisition and go to the Candidates of that job requisition
3. Select any candidate who is in the Offer status and open the candidate's application
4. Click on Offer > Offer Approval
5. Click on the Edit Offer Details button
Observation : Some fields will get wiped out when the new offer version is created.
Navigate to Admin Tools > Recruiting Settings > Offer Approval
Switch on the option "Do not pull updated job application and job requisition field data on the offer approval when an offer approval is edited or a new version is created.
This switch will prevent this behavior.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To