In one wizard there are several panels asking the candidate to upload the documents. The candidate uploads the document and goes to the next panel where he/she is asked to upload another document. However, he/she can see that a document has been already uploaded for this current panel. How to change this?
The issue is reproducible in two scenarios:
1. The panel is set as multi-panel and in this case it is an expected behaviour. Multi-panels work as one panel devided in the sections gathering informations. However, we can say, it behaves like one panel, so when uploading a document to the first of this sections this document will show up in subsequent section on the panel.
2. The panel is not set as multi-panel, but because of missing options the documents uploaded are treated as one.
The proper resolution may concern only the second scenario where the panel is not a multipanel:
1. Go to Settings - Panels - and select the panel with Upload File Option
2. Click on the Upload File section and scroll down to properties
3. Provide a name/value for the option "Form Code" and save the changes
The document uploaded in panel A will not display in panel B.
Onboarding, Upload File, Document, Form Code, Upload File Properties, Wizard, Panels , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem