You wish to enable the OData API in SuccessFactors.
ODATA API is by default enabled in Provisioning however you need to provide the user with below RBP permission for accessing any OData Entity.
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Security > Manage Permission Roles
2. Click Permission to add the following permissions:
Manage Integration Tools
Employee Central API
Just like employee Central, there will be Odata permissions specific to each module. So you would need to provide based on which module you need to access using Odata API.
- The OData user must have permission to read the generic objects Employee Time and Change Log for Data Replication.
- If you change the default security settings of these generic objects, you have to make sure that the OData user has the respective permissions.
Note These permissions gives the user only access to use the API and do not grant any user interface logon.
* - Employee Central OData API needs to be enabled to access the foundation objects (even if you are not using the Employee Cental module).