There are duplicate entries for one/mulitple employees on a report in Advanced Reporting.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Advanced reporting
When you are seeing duplicated entries for one or more employees in an Advanced Reporting it is often because there are changes in the data records.
However, the columns currently selected for the report being viewed, are most likely not showing those changes. Remember that most reports are showing selected columns from selected joined tables.
The first step to check is the data, via Report Designer.
To do this step:
- Create a copy of the report page/component in question;
- Then go into the query for that component. (Edit Query);
- Once in the query select the "Edit" tab;
- On the "Edit" tab you will see the names of the tables involved in the query, along with the number of columns selected from each table (below the table name);
- Click on each table name and "Select All" columns in the fly out window.
Do this for the main tables involved in the query. (You do not necessarily need to do from minor tables or those with (2) in their name). If you see no differences, then you can always go back and add these columns in.
This will then bring all the columns from the main tables into the query.
The easiet way is then to export the results showing out to Excel and then go through each duplicated record (across the row) to see which columns have different data in them.
This will then show why there is duplication. The first key colums to check are ones like "Effective Dates", "Start Date", "End Date".
If after dong this, you are unable to see any differences, pleae log a ticket to have Support assist you further.
Advanced Reporting - Detailed Reporting - ORD - ODS - duplicate row - line , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-REP , Reports, Data, Insight , Problem