Learning Expiration APM should trigger the first email of Expiration notifications as per the setting set for Threshold of an Item. I.e. Number of days(Threshold Value) before the Required date to complete it.
Say as per the example below:
Item was assigned to User on 12th Nov and Required date to complete it was 15th Nov.
Threshold and Remainder period of Item is 2 and 1 respectively and APM runs every day.
So the First Email should trigger 2 days before(as per the threshold value set) from required date. i.e. on 13th Nov when APM runs it should trigger 1st email.
But first email is getting triggered on 14th Nov and not on 13th Nov.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Item and update Threshold & Remainder to 2 and 1 respectively or as per your requirement.
2. Assign the Item to User with a Required Date.
3. Run the Learning Expiration APM every day.
4. You will notice that first email that should be triggered 2 days before remainder date but it will not even though APM ran successfully without any errors.
- As per you test scenario mentioned the system behaviour is as expected.
- The required date is 15th which means the user has until end of the day 15th to complete the item. So the 2 days threshold will trigger the email on 14th as the user will have 2 days (all day 14th and 15th) to complete the item.
Learning Expiration APM
Expiration APM email didnt trigger
Expiration Email not received by user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem