The error message: "Sorry your DocuSign login was not successful, please contact your System Administrator" appears when clicking on Online Offer with eSignature:
Contract with DocuSign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create an Offer Letter
2. Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Offer Letter > Enable electronic signature for offer letters
3. Change the DocuSign account settings
4. Go back to the previously created Offer Letter and click on Online Offer with eSignature
The error is coming from DocuSign validation
- If you change the DocuSign settings after an Offer Letter was created, you should re-create the Offer Letter in order to use the Online Offer with eSignature option.
- The name of the user must be identical in Success Factors and DocuSign, otherwise the user will get this error. If the name does not match, the DocuSign admin can change it as follows:
In DocuSign, go to Admin > Users > select the user > Actions > Edit > and change the name to match Success Factors. Refresh the page by logging out and in again. Once the name matches, the user should not experience the error anymore.
If you experience difficulties modifying the user name, Customer Support can engage the DocuSign support through Launchpad for assistance.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem